skip to Main Content
The Waratah Masters Cycling Club welcome cyclists across Sydney who want to step up for the enjoyment and the challenge of competitive racing.
Why Join the Waratahs?
- We provide friendly and competitive racing every Sunday morning of the year at one of four closed circuit venues
- We cater for Masters (over 30) riders of all ages and abilities
- We hold separate Club Championships each year in Track, Road and Time Trial events
- We provide subsidised race entry for all Club members
- We encourage group training rides with a broad selection of options
- Club membership includes personal and third party insurance provided through AusCycling
- You will be joining a friendly group of like minded individuals with a strong sense of camaraderie who enjoy racing and improving their fitness and riding skills
How can I join the Waratahs?