The Champion Systems uniform window is now open. Please take advantage of this opening to…
After submitting our COVID-19 Safety Plan, Canterbury Bankstown Council has given permission to Waratah Masters to commence using Lansdowne from 1 July 2020.
Accordingly, racing will resume racing on 5 July 2020 at Lansdowne.
We need to comply with new sanctioning requirements, particularly the prohibition of cash entries, limiting sign-on contact and the recirculating of race numbers. To assist in the implementation and overseeing of the COVID-19 Safety Plan at each race meeting the following will apply until further notice:
Racing will only be open to the following riders:
- All riders (Waratah and other clubs) who are in the pre-paid system for January to June 2020. These riders will have their payment rolled over until 31 December 2020;
- Waratah members who become pre-paid for July to December 2020 – Waratahs are encouraged to join the pre-paid system.
- Waratah members who do not pre-pay but instead pay the race entry fee by depositing $15 in the Clubs bank account prior to the race. These riders must bring proof of their deposit.
- Riders from other clubs who join our pre-paid entry system for July to December 2020.
NOTE: This single race payment facility is not open to non-Waratahs. Riders from other clubs must be in the pre-paid system if they wish to race with us.
Costs and details of how to join the pre-paid system are shown below. All these riders will be issued with a permanent race number to use for the duration of the year. These will need to be returned at year end.
The club’s point score competition has been suspended until further notice.
Due to an anticipated reduction in riders while these restrictions are in place, the new grade start times will be – 7.45 am F, E and C grades. 9.00 am D, B, A2 and A grades. The duty officer may at times combine grades if numbers warrant. Please see the race schedule on our web site for details.
The club has appointed Joanne Cameron as our Covid-19 Safety Officer and she will be responsible for ensuring we comply with all applicable regulations. These include but are not limited to:
- All physical contact will be minimised with social distancing of 1.5 meters required.
- Riders must stay at home if they are unwell or have had flu like symptoms within the last 14 days.
- It is recommended that all riders download the COVID Safe App.
- No personal effects or clothing should be left at the desk.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided at mul
- tiple locations.
- CNSW encourage the principle of ‘get in, race, get out’.
- Prize ceremonies will be brief with no physical contact.
There will be no physical sign on sheet. Riders simply identify themselves at the desk and their name, grade and race number will be noted and entered in our race management system.
NOTE: By joining the pre-paid entry system or depositing entry fees into our bank account riders agree that they have read, understood and accept the Cycling New South Wales ‘Event risk and acknowledgement waiver’ which can be found at the following:
We are all very excited to be able to return to racing and hope you are able to join us once again. It is certainly our hope that as the threat eases so too will the sanctioning requirements and hence our races will be once again open to all comers. Meanwhile thanks for your support and understanding and we hope you can join us at Lansdowne.
PRE-PAID ENTRY PROCEDURE.
All existing and new pre-paid entries will be valid until 31 December 2020. They cover all Waratah club races except open events.
The costs are as follows:
Waratah members $125
Non-Waratah members $200
Payments should be made to the club’s bank account.
Waratah Masters CC
St George Bank
Acc No 098 120 801
You MUST make sure you put your name on the transaction when you pay.