The Waratah Masters Cycling Club welcome cyclists across Sydney who want to step up for the enjoyment and the challenge of competitive racing.
Why Join the Waratahs?
- We provide friendly and competitive racing every Sunday morning of the year at one of four closed circuit venues
- We cater for Masters (over 30) riders of all ages and abilities
- We hold separate Club Championships each year in Track, Road and Time Trial events
- We provide subsidised race entry for all Club members
- We encourage group training rides with a broad selection of options
- Club membership includes personal and third party insurance provided through Cycling Australia
- You will be joining a friendly group of like minded individuals with a strong sense of camaraderie who enjoy racing and improving their fitness and riding skills
How can I join the Waratahs?
If you want to try just one race, you can purchase a ‘day licence’ on race day at the registration desk